A pair of true workwear denims with 1930s characteristics. 1937 Roamer Pant has been made from 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge.
Pike Brothers finest details define 1937 Roamer Pant:
- 11 ounce raw denim with selvage edge, 100 Cotton
- straight leg, loose fit with button fly
- buttons and buckle in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s (suspenders sold separatly)
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 134 loyalty points. Your cart will total 134 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 26,80 kr.
PIKE BROTHERS Sizing
|Above is in centimeters, double size A to get your waist mesurement.|
Jeansen will shrink 2 centimeters in lenght when washed, this doesn't affect the width.
Lenght: 34" 86,4 cm
Lenght: 36" 91,4 cm