Pike Brothers 1963 Roamer Pant is based on an early 60s workwear denim pant. Between the 1950s and the 60s the denim fit changed extensively, basically all fits became slimmer. Our 1963 Roamer Pant reflects this.
Our finest Pike Brothers details characterize the 1963 Roamer Pant:
- 13 ounce raw denim with selvage edge in pitch black
- 100% cotton
- straight leg, slim fit with button fly
- buttons and rivets in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-ring at watch pocket for your pocket watch chain
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 114 loyalty points. Your cart will total 114 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 22,80 kr.
PIKE BROTHERS Sizing
|Above is in centimeters, double size A to get your waist mesurement.|
Jeansen will shrink 2 centimeters in lenght when washed, this doesn't affect the width.
Lenght: 34" 86,4 cm